Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to support the Product Manager by providing data analysis, engaging stakeholders to define feature requirements, project management and coordinating governance activities.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and product usage habits to identify potential product opportunities and gaps.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Forecast and track adoption and usage trends, analyzing collected data.
• Engage business stakeholders and product partners to develop new feature requirements. (Includes defining feature requirements, scope, value to customer, value to Fannie Mae)
• Ensuring program governance standards are met (ex. SDLC, Privacy, NFR).
• Support creation and maintenance product documentation (Strategy, product roadmap, product backlog, governance)
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for product management preferred
• Strong analytical skills, experience with excel and SQL
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Resource needs to be comfortable with being in a support role as they will be working with existing Product Manager
• Prior Project Management experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years related experience required.