App Dev Analyst IV (Informatica, Unix, Oracle PL/SQL)
Location: Herndon, VA
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (Informatica, Unix, Oracle PL/SQL).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the Agile Scrum and SAFe.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 7 years of Experience with Informatica Powercenter
• Design, Develop, Test, Implement and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment
• Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows in a data warehouse environment
• Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
• Experienced writing complex SQL’s, PL/SQL and Performance tuning is a plus
• Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills