Project Manager II - Hybrid Role: (Project manager and Scrum Master).
Location: Herndon, VA
Hybrid Role: (Project manager and Scrum Master).
This resource will be working closely with a scrum team and managing the scrum master activities and agile ceremonies for that team while work closely with the management to execute the Business Operation Testing which is a very detailed project plan executed across multiple applications with many dependencies.
Looking for 2-4 years of experience.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.