Data Analyst Senior
Location: McLean, VA
• Drive requirement gathering sessions, document, refine and articulate req to stakeholders/delivery partners.
• Conduct data analysis on various TDS system and Warehouse to define user stories, conduct impact analysis and STTM mapping and lead mapping data elements from legacy system(s) into new transactional data store effort.
• Create Test plan strategy and User Acceptance test cases manage User Acceptance Testing schedule. Execute test cases and capture results for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Lead and conduct weekly status meeting and provide updates on a regular basis
• Manage and track action items, issues, and risks associated with assigned projects
• Follow up on open items to ensure resolution and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Creates ad hoc reporting, as necessary, capture and clearly communicate results from analysis
• Work under limited direction and independently determine and develop approach to solutions
• Preference will be given to candidates with Freddie Mac experience with exposure to applications like CDW, MIDAS, LMWS, HSC, Selling System.
• Preference will be given to candidates with good data analysis skill using Rapid SQL SAS, DB2 & Sybase, Jira.
• Candidates with experience in Agile methodology and exposure to modern delivery and -
o Exposure to AWS tech stack preferred
o Having knowledge of secondary mortgage industry
o Having knowledge of basic understanding of loan lifecycle - loan purchase, performing loan and non-performing loan dataset, REO is a must.