DevOps Engineer Mobile CI/CD & Microservices CI/CD
Location: McLean, VA
We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented DevOps Engineer to be a member of the Labs team. As a DevOps Engineer, we are looking for someone who is passionate about building and managing mobile CI/CD pipelines and Microservices CI/CD pipelines on AWS EKS/ECS and GCP. Additionally, preferable to have deployed machine learning models using docker images to Kubernetes (EKS)/ ECS.
You will bring solid experience in Mobile App DevOps and Microservices DevOps with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools such as Spinaker, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Gradle, Bitbucket, fastlane, Jacoco/Jest, SonarCube, AWS Device Farm/Firebase.
You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates/Terraform, S3, FSx Lustre, EC2, ECS/EKS, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway, Istio and many more.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
• Strong experience with developing and Managing DevOps pipelines for Mobile Applications
• Strong experience with getting mobile applications approved and made available in iOS App Store and Android PlayStore
• Strong experience with deploying MicroServices on EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service)/ECS clusters with Devops (CI/CD) pipelines
• Strong experience with Mobile Devops and Kubernetes/ECS and Microservices Devops architecture
• Experience with AWS multi-site Availability Zones and Cross Region Communications & CFTs and GCP Terraform
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 10+ years’ of hands-on Software Development experience
• At least 3 years’ of experience with Mobile Application DevOps (Jenkins, Fastlane, Jacoco/Jest, Gradle, etc)
• At least 3 years’ of experience with Kubernetes and Microservices DevOps CI/CD implementations
• At least 3 years’ of experience with CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins, Cucumber, Spinaker, JIRA, Selenium)
• Experience with setting up AI/Machine Learning DevOps Pipelines
• Familiarity with GCP (Google Cloud) Terraform
• At least 3 years’ of experience with ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash & Kibana)