Content Manager Senior
Location: McLean, VA
The Marketing and Communication Division of the Single-Family Office of the Client is seeking a
specialist-level contractor/contingent worker to be part of the Single-Family Communications team.
• Develop and execute communication strategies, specific to the LIBOR transition initiative, to help
ensure business areas meet goals and objectives. Collaborate with management, business
stakeholders and members of the Marketing Communications team.
• Develop external communications plans and tactics to support Freddie Mac’s LIBOR to SOFR
initiative. Plan, write, and edit financial and technical communications, promotional materials, videos,
sales presentations and digital content.
• Write technical and promotional content.
• Provide counsel on message development and delivery.
• Collaborate with external partners to develop joint communication tactics. Present insights and best
• Project manage internal/external communications outreach campaigns.
• Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in a business-to-business communication role.
• Robust marketing communication, promotional and technical writing skills and experience,
demonstrated by a solid professional communication portfolio of past business-to-business, multichannel communication work that includes experience with digital, email, and direct mail communications.
• Strong communication planning, project and client management skills.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• Strong client focus augmented by diplomacy and negotiating skills.
• A self-starter who can work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or a related discipline.
• Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage market.
• Knowledge of LIBOR and SOFR is a plus.