Java/J2EE Developer Senior
Location: McLean, VA
• Job requires Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
• 5 years of experience with web containers including Apache/Tomcat or WebLogic.
• At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Ansible and Artifactory
• Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
• Experience with security standards, using SSL, directory services, etc.
• Proven experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance related system design.
• Application of software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Provides resolutions to an assortment of technical problems.
• Understand Business Requirements; participates in System Requirement Analysis; design applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test, and deploy application.
• Experience in complete Java based application development lifecycle.
• Align with several IT partners, including Architecture, Infrastructure, and Support teams in delivering easily maintainable solutions
• Comply with the department standards and general industry based practices.
• Contribute and participate in design and code reviews.
• Quickly evaluate defects, investigate root cause and devise solutions to address defects.