IAM Ping Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
The IAM Ping Engineer will design and implement Identity and Access Management products and provide design and implementation expertise of Ping Identity suite products on an enterprise scale.
• Design and implement one or more of the following from the Ping Identity Suite, including but not limited to: Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping ID, Ping One, Ping Directory and Ping Data Governance or a comparable IAM suite of products.
• Experience in migrating and onboarding applications
• Develop identity management system requirements, processes, and design specs based on organizational needs
• Implement new functionality in IDM system based on organizational requirements
• Provide production support to Identity Management system developed
• Develop new solutions based on requirements and analysis
• Design and configure CA IDM components including resource adapters and synchronization
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with 2-5 years’ of solid experience in the Ping or Oracle IAM Products.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies:
o Firewall Rules, Networking, Application Servers, Web Servers, Active Directory, ADAM (LDS), LDAP, Windows, UNIX
• Ability to manage setup and configuration of Policy servers, Web agents, Secure Proxy Server
• Ability to resolve or manage SiteMinder production issues
• Experience on configuring federated applications on SiteMinder using SAML 2.0 or WSFED, both as service provided and identity provider.
• Ability to monitor performance metrics and tune the system.
• Strong experience with one or more directories, including Active Directory, OID or Ping Directory
• Working Knowledge of programming language like Java, J22E etc.
• Must have hands on deployment experience with Ping or Oracle products
• Strong oral and written communication skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.