Email Automation Consultant
Location: McLean, VA
The Email Automation Consultant role in the Single-Family division will be responsible for using the Eloqua platform to help facilitate the marketing automation road map, by managing end-to-end development of email campaigns.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
• Manage the building, optimization, and reporting of the enterprise marketing automation campaigns as assigned
• Ensure Projects are delivered, jobs are correctly tracked, and tasks are completed on time
• Collaborate with management and stakeholders in developing and executing email messaging
• Develop and execute customer segmentation strategy based on profile data (i.e. using title data, CRM data, job level or classification) to deliver targeted messaging and ensure maximum marketing efficiency
Digital Integration & Optimization Strategy
• Understand the drivers and strategy behind FM’s business and offerings
• Recommend ideas to integrate messaging and strategy across platforms
• Run A/B tests to continually optimize performance of emails
Reporting & Optimization/Systems Integration
• Actively run reports and analyze data for actionable insights to improve emails and build the A/B testing strategy
• Identify and share opportunities for improving process, tracking, and communication
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (If this isn’t a Freddie requirement I’m not picky. To me experience and trainability trumps a degree.)
• Experience: 2+ years Sales/Marketing/Digital experience with some focus on demand generation campaign activities.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of email best practices, innovation, and technologies.
• Demonstrated proficiency in building and enabling capabilities for email marketing, campaigns and programs that leverage integrated platforms or cloud apps (Salesforce, Cvent, CrowdCompass, Data visualization tools, etc.)
• Financial Services experience is a plus.
• Experience with Campaign Automation. Eloqua experience is a plus.
• Eloqua Masters’ B2B Certification is a plus.
Keys to Success in this Role
• Highly motivated self-propelled leader and team player with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn and improve
• High degree of humility and desire to succeed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication