Project Manager Senior
Location: McLean, VA
1. Experience working in an Agile Environment as a Scrum Master
2. Managed Daily Stand-ups, Develop and maintain Backlogs
3. Lead Sprint Planning Meetings, Retrospectives, Demos
4. Lead and Manage Story Board(s) and user story management
5. Proficient in use of PM tools which include MS Project, MS Visio, Planview, Jira
6. Develop and manage work break down structures (WBSs) and track project progress on a daily basis
7. Manage Plans, dashboards, and standard project reporting that includes weekly status reports, budget tracking etc
8. Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Tech Leads, and other stakeholders to deliver Data Lake projects
9. Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
10. Accurately assesses, manages, and reports risks and issues.
11. Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
12. Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrixed business and IT partners to oversee all Waterfall phases or iterations of an Agile project.
13. Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
14. Perform additional job-related duties as requested
1. 5+ years of project management experience with agile methodology
2. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Project Management Professional (PMP)
3. Experience managing data integration projects, familiarity with Data Lake projects
4. Experience using Jira, Planview, Microsoft Project
5. Experience with Data Integration projects with Hadoop technologies and AWS ecosystem is desirable
1. Experience in Financial Services/Secondary Mortgage industry is a plus
2. Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes – Agile methodology experience with Jira
3. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
4. Ability to work independently or as part of a team
5. Cloud infrastructure experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, EMR, Glue, Athena, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda