App Dev Analyst IV ( Drupal Developer )
Location: Herndon, VA
The client is seeking a App Dev Analyst IV to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• 8-10 years experience required.
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
Technically Strong hands-on Drupal Developer
Important : Good communication skills and great attitude to work in a team environment to solve complex problems
• Experience with PHP Coding and developed custom Drupal modules in Windows Environment
• Experience with Acquia platform and developing/deploying Drupal websites to Acquia Site factory/Acquia Cloud Enterprise
• Experience working with Drupal 8 (Must/highly preferred)/ Drupal 7 based websites.
• Experience working with Content Workflow, CK Editor and developing custom Drupal modules
. Experience working with Apache Solr, Composer, and setting up CI/CD Jenkins pipeline for Drupal environment
. Familiarity with Headless/Decoupled website development
• Experience developing web applications using front-end frameworks.
• Experience building RESTful API
• Ability to Integrate with Web services (RESTful/JSON,SOAP services)
• Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and accountable for the tasks
• Experience working in Dynamic environment and interact with clients
• Strong working experience with core Java APIs
• Experience working in an Agile Environment
• Experience in Oracle DB/My SQL from development standpoint
Nice to have
•Proven experience with Angular 4,5,6 / Typescript
•Selenium Test Automation experience or any test automation experience