IT Risk Advisory Tech Lead
Location: McLean, VA
ITRM is looking for an experienced professional to support 1st line IT Risk Management functions. Areas of support will include Risk Advisory, Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, IT Risk Management, and Policies and Standards. This position requires that the applicant have a strong understanding of the risk frameworks, operational risks, and the execution of risk management processes and governance within a large institution and a strong technical background in enterprise IT and in the cloud.
The following requirements to be executed as a Technical Lead in assessing Google Cloud Platform:
• Perform risk assessments to reassess current risks and to identify emerging key risks (operational, compliance, technology, third party, etc.); Identify and assess control effectiveness and/or gaps.
• Providing transparency of risk exposures through implementing sound reporting for risk-based decision making
• Advise the IT “customers” on means and methods to drive remediation of risk related issues and operational events
• Understanding and managing Information and Technology risk associated with the operational processes for the IT division.
• Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls; effectively challenge the business on the identification and acceptance of risks and the adequacy of controls.
• Reporting of IT risk metrics and data