Data Analyst II
Location: Herndon, VA
The client is seeking a Data Analyst II to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
- Perform extensive data profiling and analysis to support consumer adoption activities. Utilize various tools to compare data across platforms. Generate data profile reports and consistency metrics that will be used to support onboarding data requirements for new consumers of MF Data Mart.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8-10 years applicable experience required
- Experience with database technologies
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, including SQL and Alteryx.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills