Location: McLean, VA
• Owns development of one or more data services within the data platform
• Collaborates with InfoSec to ensure all security requirements are met.
• Assist DevOps team in setup of deployments and change control processes
• Provides technical expertise to developers and data engineers in building DevOps automation capabilities
• Establish environment management practices to ensure configuration consistency
• 3+ years of experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, Bitbucket etc.
• 2-3 years of AWS CloudFormation or Terraform scripting to deliver AWS Services
• A good understanding of AWS IAM principles and networking concepts
• Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred
• 1-2 years of experience with Kubernetes (EKS preferred) and CI/CD pipelines
• Background I setting up data platforms such as RDS, NoSQL etc.
• 2+ years of experience working with AWS
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data
• 3+ years of experience in support large scale data platforms
• AWS certification – at least associate level
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams