Business Analyst IV
Location: Herndon, VA
The client is seeking a Business Analyst IV to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. The Business Analyst IV is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
Writes stories and works with Agile team on the development of front-facing application.
Supports business leads on the preparation of communication material with end users.
Reviews XSD schemas an validates XML data.
Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
Supports one or more highly complex business processes
Works on multiple projects as a project team member
Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models desired.
• Ability to test applications
• Knowledge of AWS and SQL desired.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 8-10 years of work experience required.
• Financial industry experience highly desired.
• Experience in multifamily credit or asset management desired.