Security Engineer Senior (Open to Sponsorship)
Location: McLean, VA
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced, cloud environment? Do you have a passion for solving problems with automation and a thorough understanding of AWS, scripting, and Devops? If you have proven engineering experience, know what is takes to implement solutions in a complex environment and love being part of a dedicated team, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join Freddie Mac’s Security Engineering Team as our newest Cloud Engineer.
• 3-5 years of related experience in AWS
• Proven scripting and programming experience.
• Hands-on operational, development, and management experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS EC2, AWS IAM, AWS Cloudwatch)
• AWS IAM
• High level of problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
• Works under limited direction independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for quality and adequacy in satisfying objectives.
• Can Do Attitude with a Strong Sense of Follow Up.
• Flexibility and able to change direction quickly.
• Jenkins/Jenkins Pipelines
• Container background (Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift)
• Dev Ops