Location: Bethesda, MD
• Prepare journal entries, General Ledger Account reconciliation and control documentations for month-end close as assigned.
• Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepaid Assets additions, deletions, depreciation/amortization.
• Prepare bi-weekly payroll entries, research discrepancies and resolve issues.
• Prepare and maintain monthly accrual entries.
• Prepare support schedules for income tax filings.
• Assist in annual updates of accounting policies and implement new accounting standard.
• Assist in ACH and wire payment transactions.
• Assist in accounts payable function to process invoices for payment
• Assist in preparation of statement of operations, balance sheet and other ad-hoc schedules for management reporting as needed.
• Assist in corporate annual audit and preparing audit schedules, memos and financial statements.
• Ad-hoc requests as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• Minimum of 2 years of prior accounting experience
• Ability to take assignments in concept and implement the processes and results.
• Experience with MS Excel and other Microsoft Office application
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
• Public accounting or corporate experiences preferred
• Experience with NetSuite and Sharepoint