Location: McLean, VA
- Must be a technical leader that can drive project process/implementation and be able to meet customer needs in a timely manner- Develop/maintain controls within a production sandbox environment to ensure accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
- Provide thought leadership and participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
- Manage implementation of new data consumption capabilities to meet growing needs of users, data science, analytics and reporting needs.
- Perform extensive data mining and data profiling of Credit Analytics data.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners and IT.
- Analyze issues and develops viable solutions and directs the work of internal/external resources and business users.
- Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Establish communication plans and organizational process for all data needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
- Gather and document data requirements and rules based on business needs to help with production issues/defect tracking.
- Help develop Business user acceptance test scenarios/cases, develop test scripts, and test data as needed to ensure the data flow meets reporting and analytical needs.
- Be able to articulate and recommend technical solutions thereby improving overall process.