Project Manager III
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a non-IT Project Manager III to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in research and development, roll-out and ongoing product management.
- Coordinate projects, create business forecasts, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of business and technical activities.
- Create, present and explain proposals, reports and findings to stakeholders.
- Assign, direct, and evaluate work of project team, and oversee the implementation of project plans. Monitor mortgage market, competitive offerings and customer needs. Create management reports to provide project updates, capture customer feedback and report on business results relative to forecasts. Set up/coordinate business meetings with formal agenda and meeting minutes.
- Analyze technology, business and customer
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures. Assess reporting needs and design and implement reports to support the business team. Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand, analyze, document and resolve business, technical and data issues.
- Review and recommend contracts and cost estimates.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.