Scrum Master Senior
Location: McLean, VA
"The ScrumMaster Senior must have 7-10 years of experience.
The ScrumMaster Senior will be responsible for working directly with a team across the company implementing the Freddie Mac Agile Methodology. This position requires an experienced ScrumMaster with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum and preferably IBM’s Disciplined Agile Delivery. This individual will be responsible for facilitating the Freddie Mac Agile Methodology, practices and ceremonies.
When engaging with an Agile Project, the Scrum Master has three overall goals in addition to removing team impediments and facilitating Agile practices:
• Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed Iteration
• Training, or support the Agile Coaches training, of the team on the Freddie’s Agile methodology, processes and controls
• Ensure the project team adheres to the Freddie Mac Agile Project controls
• Minimum of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Master (PMI-ACP) required
• Five or more years of direct experience in one or more aspects of Information Technology (Software design/ development, IT Architecture or other related IT areas)
• Two or more years of explicit experience as an Agile Scrum Master of an Agile delivery team, preferably in a variety of situations including large organizations
• Effective facilitation skills
• Effective coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
• Effective influence, collaboration and negotiation skills
• Hands-on VersionOne tool experience preferred
Freddie Mac will not reimburse Contractor for any travel and related expenses, or any other expenses, for this engagement.