Location: McLean, VA
Securities Operations is looking for an User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Senior Contract Worker role and the candidate should be an experienced Senior Tester with an extensive testing background.
• Develop business cases from high level requirements.
• Coordinate and develop test scripts, schedules, and strategy with business and IT partners for various internal releases of Securities Operations owned applications.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing.
• Manage projects independently and as part of a team.
• Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
• Minimum of 5 plus years of Testing experience.
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Solid knowledge of testing methodologies in Agile environments.
• Strong knowledge of Freddie Mac Mortgage Securitization process.
• Strong knowledge of Credit Risk on Mortgages.
• Experience with Mainframe testing
• Strong knowledge of testing methods, tools, and software testing best practices.
• Strong attention to details with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient to understand and translate business requirements into Test Cases.
• Ability to develop solid testing strategies with business and IT partners.
• Ability to solve complex problems independently when developing solutions.
• Ability to juggle multiple activities within tight timeline
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae experience.
• Solid experience in preparation of Test Plans, Test Cases, and Scripts for Functional, Performance, Stress, Regression, Integration, SOX Controls and UAT Testing
• Clear understanding in testing various Client/Server, Web based and complex Financial Applications
• Involved through a final decision to release the application to the client after reviewing all defects, fixes, and verifying that all the requirements have been met.
• Experience reporting defects to Project Leads in daily meetings while updating the defects in the Quality Cent
• Working knowledge with SQL queries and pulling data from large and complex data sources to verify integrity of data
• Firm knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience interacting with developers, business & management teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
• Experience with Requirements Management/testing tools like ZIRA.