Developer IV (Tableau and SQL Developer)
Location: Washington, DC
Title: Tableau and SQL Developer
Looking for a candidate with strong experience in Tableau and SQL. This position will be responsible for developing reports to support Loan Accounting processes. The position’s responsibilities include working with subject matter experts to understand requirements, identify and curate data sources for reports, and develop reports.
- Expert in building and maintaining Tableau reports
- Expert in data extraction and creating Derived Data Sets
- Expert in tableau integration tools
- Strong in ETL concepts, processes and Business Objects Data Services experience.
- Strong skills in creating and using complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and validating reports/back end data.
- Strong Data Analysis skills with Database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages (TOAD/DB Visualizer/SQL Developer).
- Mortgage/GSE experience is a plus
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirements, design, and development and testing.