Data Analyst Associate
Location: McLean, VA
• Strong expertise in MS Excel with ability to create macros, tables, charts, etc.
• Intermediate expertise with regards to MS Power Point and MS Word
• Manage clients with complex servicing portfolios and resolve issues timely.
• Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business related to investor reporting, while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and Servicer level standards are achieved.
• Perform complex financial/accounting reconciliation's.
• Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and credit risk mitigation.
• Perform assigned adjustable rate mortgage changes and quality reviews.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of SQL, databases and data modelling
• Strong analytical skills"