Developer IV (Metricstream)
Location: Herndon, VA
- Understand and Analyze Business requirements, provide solutions to Business by creating/enhancing Applications.
- Work independently as a Software Developer and as a member of the project implementation/support/services team
- Analyze, evaluate, design and develop, customize MetricStream software based on Business requirements
- Identify gaps, creatively design and code workarounds, product extensions, customization's as required to meet customer needs
- Experience in developing database objects such as functions procedures, packages, cursors using PL/SQL and writing complex queries.
- Provide Production support, debug the issues and provide solutions to issues/enhancements
- Metricstream AppStudio experience is needed
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years overall experience
- Minimum 2-3 yrs. technical experience working with MetricStream Development.
- 3-4 yrs. of experience building integrations between applications using REST APIs
- Skilled in verbal, written and oral communication
- Strong team player with a great attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty