Business Analyst IV
Location: Reston, VA
The manager is looking for a strong reporting business analyst.
- You will review, monitor, and analyze business data to solve problems and/or make recommendations to improve business performance, as well as identify opportunities for enhanced business efficiency and performance through data and technology.
- Key focus will be building Framework of decision-making dashboards/reports to drive Integration team decision making.
The Business Analyst IV is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team.
The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs.
Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
Developing, implementing, training and managing the FPD financial model and the models for current and future international operations.
- Providing technical support and expertise for future expansion (acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, and partnerships).
- Coordinating the business plans and forecasts for international subsidiaries as well as the roll up of all FPD forecasts.
- Providing management with monthly analysis and commentary on the variance of FPD’s Business Plan to Actual results.
- Providing support, coordinating, and implementing the Rolling Business Management forecast monthly for the FPD.
- Maintaining and operating the Capital Management System for FPD’s capital assets.
- Providing expertise in foreign accounting rules and regulations and developing the routine to convert differences to U.S. GAAP.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience required.