ETL Developer IV
Location: Washingto, DC
Seeking Senior ETL Developer IV to design, develop, and test extract, transform, and load processes for accounting DataMart and data store implementation. This role will oversee design and development of Business Intelligence data integration solutions. Serve as data lead on the project ensuring all design methodologies conform to industry best practices and processes. Serve as technical lead for large, complex data integration, transition and conversion of the legacy data.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conversion of legacy data as per new requirements.
-Develop, Update Informatica ETL code
-Implement data corrections on large data sets.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Knowledge of securities accounting/Consolidation decision service preferred.
• Strong Informatica ETL coding skills
• Strong understanding and hands on experience in UNIX shell scripting, RDBMS (Oracle), SQL, PL/SQL
• Lead junior team members.
• Working experience in Tibco, AutoSys, shell scripting preferred.
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Experience in building with Automation tools such as (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven and JUnit) as well as CI/CD
• Excellent communication, time management, and technical presentation skills.