Developer III (Dot Net Developer)
Location: Reston, VA
Works Independently plans and delivers specific functionality within their expertise.
• Presents and or defends the work to the team or other organizations. Has defined specialties in primary areas of responsibility
• Collaborates using open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Contribute software development expertise to multiple projects and ensure that specifications are met
• Perform configuration management for all different applications running on all environments and manage the production release
process that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform
• Maintain up to date and relevant play books and documentation in support of the different platforms/programs
• Support critical business functions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications and systems;
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Expert programmer with robust technical design capabilities and good knowledge in implementing design patterns such as MVC
- Experience developing in .NET technologies , REST API and SOAP
- Strong programming skills , Design and analytic skills , Excellent working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core / 4.6 *
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and .NET Core frameworks — Identity Management, MVC/Core architecture, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure and third-party .NET library integrations
- Strong RDBMS concepts and database queries integration experience with SQL server/oracle databases
- Application Lifecycle Management software a plus, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence for ticket tracking is preferred
- Experience with Sail point tools ,integration with Sail point API’s is preferred.
- Extensive hands on experience in application monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge of Identity Management tool in a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Knowledge of CyberArk Privilege Account Management (PAS) toolset, BeyondTrust, or other Identity Management tool is a plus.
- Knowledge in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g.: Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools
(Maven, ANT, Shell) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- MUST HAVES:
1. Dot Net Development experience 2 to 3 years experience
2. Understand the development life cycle
3. Verbal and Non verbal communication