Systems Analyst II Specialized
Location: Reston, VA
- Work with the business unit or other subject matter experts to identify or refine technical requirements for application under development or being revised.
- Document requirements for enhancements for specific application.
- Review and/or contribute content to requirements, design, or test documentation.
- Perform data analysis at various stages of project, in order to assure development of a quality application. Analysis can include requirements development, testing, or user acceptance.
- Contribute to application test plan, and evaluate test results to assist development or test staff.
- Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring to others on team. Prepare or contribute to briefings of application owners at pertinent stages of project.
- Working knowledge of PlainID preferred
- Ability to Create Asset / Identity Templates and policies in plainid
- AWS experience preferred