Developer IV Specialized (AWS, Java, Python) - Contract to Hire
Location: Herndon, VA
- Experienced in designing, developing & migrating integrated solution using the AWS services.
- 6+ years of experience in Java environment on experience with AWS Development
- Expert level understanding of Java based applications, as it relates to cloud/AWS
- Experience working in Cloud environments, AWS
- Hands on experience with AWS development and Python
- Experienced in designing and developing integrated solution using the AWS services.
- At least 2-3 years hands on experience developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, EB, IAM, SDK, CLI, Code Deploy, Code Commit, Lambda/Step Functions, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Experience with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate
- Experience with version control tools like SVN and Git.
- Preferred with Angular 6/above experience.
Top 3 skills:
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to absorb data / information from multiple sources, apply strong analytical skills, and provide thoughtful, strategic recommendations to deliver tangible business value
- Agile experience
- 6+ years’ hands-on software development experience required, and more specifically hands-on Java development experience
- 4+ years’ experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with multiple platforms, languages, and technical solutions
- 6+ years’ experience developing with Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Weblogic, JBoss, JMS, web services (REST & SOAP) and frontend development, JUNIT, SQL
- Experience with code coverage tools such as CAST/Fortify preferred
- Exposure to CI/CD continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Test Automation and build tools such as Maven or Ant preferred
- Experience with Angular 5/above preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.