Business Analyst Senior
Location: McLean, VA
• Analyze data quality issues using SQL (or SAS), CDW (Data warehouse) and/or MF data warehouse knowledge.
• Write and help groom user stories based on business-driven functionality as well as technical capabilities working with Product Owner, core agile team, and business subject matter experts.
• Move product towards desired end state by translating requirements between product and technical teams.
• Conduct testing of developed code.
• Act as the primary interface between technology and a specific business product
• Facilitate knowledge-sharing sessions with subject matter experts and stakeholders across the company
• Create other documents related to agile project methodology as required.
• Project management experience - working with business requirements, including working with both Business areas and IT. Agile experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with SQL (or SAS), CDW (Data warehouse) and/or MF data warehouse.
• Strong business acumen for Freddie Mac business (SF, and/or MF, loan commitments, servicing, securitization, risk transfer products, etc.)
• Prior experience with SF, and/or MF, MLIS Regulatory reporting process preferred
• A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
• 5-7 Years of professional experience is required