IT Engineer IV ( Java Full Stack Engineer) - Contract To Hire
Location: Plano, TX
Location: Plano preferred , Herndon, if Plano isn’t possible
*Please only submit candidates that are eligible to convert to FTE; we would like to treat this as a contract to hire.
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- Provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Java, REST, full stack engineer that understands UI as well
- Cloud experience – moving applications to cloud, certifications to cloud will be a plus
- AWS nice to have not must have
- Run applications in high visibility roles
- Knows about messaging patterns
- Nice to have: Tibco
- Software engineering position, not a DevOps role