IT Engineer III Specialized (Full-Stack Test Automation Engineer)
Location: Herndon, VA
We are looking for a highly skilled programmer with automation skills and with passion for testing. As a Full-Stack Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for developing and testing applications. While contributing to the ongoing effort of improving and sustaining the customers website and mobile application. The role is technically demanding in nature. You will be expected to create, maintain, and enhance automated tests and framework libraries. The framework will be utilized as part of a Continuous Process (CI/CD).
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic software engineer who has a background in programming combined with a passion for software quality and test automation.
Key Job Functions:
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Design, develop and implement automation test plans, scripts, and tools
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies
- Design and develop an automation testing framework
- Perform extensive functionality, integration, regression, interoperability and end-to-end system testing
- Champion automated quality across web and Mobile platforms.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (Requirements Analysis/Tracking, Test Planning, Test Case and Automation Script Development, Test Execution, Results Analysis/Reporting/Tracking, Regression Testing, etc.) and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes
- Troubleshoot application development/deployment issues and provide solutions.
- Strong web application technology experience, including Selenium- 6+ years’ experience required
- 5+ years of industry Java and Full Stack development experience
- 5+ years of experience test scripts for Restful Web Services
- Extensive database query knowledge with web-service automation experience
- Deep development experience implementing complex test automation using Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Jscript in AWS environment.
- In-depth knowledge of automation techniques, automation tools and technical stack components and their integration
- Experience with automated deployment tools
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks