Sr JAVA/J2EE/Sailpoint Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Seeking a Sr JAVA/J2EE/Sailpoint Developer to help establish robust enterprise-wide solutions for Identity and Access Management. As the Java Developer, you will be called upon to support in developing, testing, implementing and maintaining features in a high quality and reusable fashion in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development. You will learn and imbibe best practices and methodologies while working within a cross-functional team.
Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ is a must. Knowledge of Enterprise directory, SQL Server DB is a plus.
All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be a direct W-2 employee to our vendors.
Some of the Job functionalities include:
• Design of identity federation connectors from SailPoint to target systems, along with subsequent access control by SecureAuth.
• Participate in all SailPoint development and deployment activities - connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration.
• Ensure documentation allows for stakeholders and developers integrating with the solution to be successful
• Participate in code reviews, integration, and deployment events
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Design and develop custom reports for data validation activities
• Configuration and development of SailPoint Life Cycle Events (LCM)