Location: McLean, VA
The Down Payment Assistant Information System (DPA IS) team is seeking a versatile Product Analyst who is energetic, brings a fresh and creative perspective with constant collaboration and out of box thinking! This role will reside in the SF business and provide agile and iterative product delivery support for a Freddie Mac Single-Family line of business. The Product Analyst will lead initiatives to analyze complex business/product problems to be solved with automated systems. They will also advise the team by providing technical and strategic insights to identify and address business/product issues and opportunities and ensure that technical procedures align with the business/product vision.
As a Product Analyst, you will be:
• Responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology and business stakeholders
• Responsible for writing user stories and acceptance criteria based on business-driven functionality as well as technical capabilities (works with both the Product Owner and Delivery team)
• Facilitate requirements capturing and user story grooming sessions with stakeholders and document user-stories with clear acceptance criteria
• Working with other interface teams including the data model, architecture, support teams and be a crucial liaison in iteratively developing and maturing the product
• Analyzing data movement and gather detailed knowledge of upstream/downstream systems and the interaction & dependencies