Mulesoft/Collibra Senior Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Mulesoft/Collibra Senior Developer with AWS experience
The Collibra Mulesoft Developer Senior must have 7-10 years of experience.
• Work with business SMEs and identified project stakeholders to develop requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/data quality) for Metadata Management system and Data Governance Center application.
• Design and develop integration capabilities between Collibra and various data sources/systems throughout the division using Mulesoft Any Point studio and Collibra connect ensuring Collibra is a central governing mechanism.
• Develop and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading mappings using Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and Collibra Connect to extract the (meta) data from multiple source systems that comprise databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Denodo, Hadoop, AWS S3, Glue, XSD and JSON etc. into Collibra data governance platform.
• Develop and implement solutions to ingest metadata and capture lineage for AWS RDS databases, S3, Glue and other AWS services
• Implement end to end metadata, lineage and data quality solution by integrating Collibra with Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica IDQ, Apache Atlas through custom Collibra connect.
• Work with business areas, data custodians and application data owners to maintain the (meta) data refresh activities for all production (meta) data.
• Perform analysis of the schema changes done in production databases and data resources to the existing mappings in Collibra and refresh the (meta) data in Collibra.
• Develop application interface via APIs
• Implementation of Collibra DGC, Workflows, lineage and related components.
• Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC and other project methodologies.