Marketing Project Manager III
Location: Washington, DC
Workfront Admin experience is a must!!
Workfront System Admin
Marketing Project Manager III to plan, direct, and coordinate Marketing & Communications department project workflow management initiatives – including but not limited to tracking timelines and deliverables, developing documentation, implementing of department-wide process improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and problem-solving skills and have experience in a system admin support role.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of process improvement projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop non-technical process documentation and process training for the Marketing & Communications team.
• Foster communication with other marketing workflow management system admins, internal stakeholders and technical partners to discuss project specifications, deliverables and key milestones.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plans to track progress.
• Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with project stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Experience with Workfront or similar work flow management systems.