Change Management Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
Seeking an experienced Change Management Specialist to help lead and manage the adoption of organizational and behavioral changes that impact employee engagement within Freddie Mac’s Enterprise Supply Chain department. The need to increase employee engagement throughout the department is a 2021 ESC Strategic Priority with Officer level visibility.
• Partners with the ESC Change Management and Communications Manager to lead efforts that impact the ESC 2021 Strategic Priority to increase employee engagement across the department.
• Assists in managing the ESC Ambassador team responsible for identifying and implementing tactics to improve employee engagement.
• Manages established ESC programs to promote 6 ‘brand attributes’ that identify ideal ESC behaviors and values; manage program to recognize achievements aligned to the brand attribute
• Assesses quarterly employee engagement results and recommends opportunities for improvement.
• May support other technology of process change efforts periodically, if needed
• Experience in managing cultural change within an organization
• Experience managing the adoption to change on a large and small scale
• Knowledge of change management principles and driving employee engagement
• Outstanding written and verbal communications, to include presentation skills.
• Experience in meeting facilitation in a remote environment
• Comfort with ambiguity and change, and ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team with staff at all levels
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing the adoption to organization change using a structured process
• Experience driving change in behavior and mindsets of employee to improve engagement
• Understanding the value of employee engagement and how to drive across an organization
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint
• Experience with SharePoint, SurveyMonkey, and/or Mentimeter desired.
Comments for Suppliers: This is not a technology change management effort. . Seeking experience in driving cultural and behavioral change, specifically to drive employee engagement