Senior Designer/Art Director
Location: McLean, VA
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer /Art Director to join our In-House Agency. They will play an essential role in the concepting design and production of multiple creative projects and communication efforts. This individual is a highly motivated self-starter with a keen eye for modern design, graphic trends, typography, color, and layout. Must be on top of the latest design aesthetics and tools used in the industry. They should display an eagerness to learn from others, and the initiative to self-learn when needed. They’re empathetic, team oriented, and like to do engaging and impactful work.
• Work with writer and CD to produce integrated campaign materials, which include anything from display ads, key graphics , lead integrated projects and landing page.
• Design and produce intranet promotional ads and digital signs to communicate company initiatives.
• Design internal landing pages hosted on our intranet.
• Work with creative team to design and produce event branding, signage and other promotional materials.
• Assist with the production and maintenance of our digital portfolio, which include our intranet and costumer-facing websites.
• Has at least 5 years of agency experience working on branding, integrated digital campaigns, and web.
• College Degree or equivalent work experience with a strong
portfolio to prove it.
• Is proficient with Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Working knowledge of After Effects and a knack for animation a plus.
• Working knowledge of web design tools and prototyping such as Sketch and Invision.
• Ability to design beautiful vector illustrations and icons.
Keys to Success in this Role
• Team player
• Conceptual, Big idea thinker
• Great soft skills and positive attitude
• Great designer
• You’re a doer
• Problem solver, not problem complainer
• Integrated Marketing experience • In-House agency experience • Ad Agency experience