Remote - Developer III (Midlevel Java Developer)
Location: Remote, VA
Midlevel Java Developer with Angular and Spring Boot, shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining the high-performing Java and UI applications. Has prime accountability for develop detailed design, code, test, and implement proposed systems. Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution and design. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
Required and Desired Skills
- Server-side component design skills:
- Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, SpringBoot, Hibernate, RestAPI
- Oracle, Postgres
- Experience on using ECS, ECR, LAMBDA, FARGATE, PING SSO, cloud watch, redshift
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation, protractor
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to help other team members.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Agile development principles and methodology
- Test Driven Development