Location: McLean, VA
• Design, develop, test and support the applications and services within financial modeling and research division.
• Involve in fixing the defects and addressing the technical debts to ensure best software development practices are met.
• Write clean, robust, high quality code following best practices and backed by automated unit and integration tests with full coverage.
• Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Assist with the infrastructure upgrades and adoption of new technologies.
• A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• At least 7 years of hands-on software development and programming experience with knowledge of application, data and architecture design patterns and principles.
• Must have a strong background in developing scalable applications and services based on Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Kafka and Netflix stack for microservices.
• Must possess experience developing rich, classy and sophisticated web UI based on Angular framework, jQuery and Material design.
• Familiarity with REST API design, development and documentation.
• Experience with build and integration tools, including knowledge of Gradle, Jenkins, Git and Docker.
• Strong acumen to learn the business functions and features that need to be delivered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency with fundamental web front-end languages and frameworks.
• Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, Sybase, Redis, MongoDB and so on.
• Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests.