DevOps Engineer Senior
Location: McLean, VA
Looking for a Dev. Ops engineer that has been working hands on with Elasticsearch and its components, open source monitoring tools with focus on automating processes and controls for the logging and monitoring solutions. Can work in fluid environments and shows solid ability to solve abstract problems, and support their conclusions among engineering peers and technical management; Senior leadership communications ability a plus
(a) Required Skills
• Hands on experience on AWS cloud infrastructure, Managed services, resource creation and management through CFT.
• Scripting with Python, Bash and Java.
• Experience Container Infrastructure i.e. Kubernetes
• Hands on experience with the following technologies in an enterprise production environment: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus.
• Knowledge of professional, complex software and / or cloud infrastructure engineering and best practices for full software development life cycle.
• Strong technical written and oral communications skills; technology advocacy
• Help to design, implement and support standards and automated processes for Enterprise Elasticstack.
• Build and support of enterprise ready system automation, deployment, and continuous integration/deployment with proper Dev. Ops practice.
• Ability to design, implement and maintain AWS infrastructure and operational services.
• Securing and hardening services that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards
• Create Performance, negative test scenarios, carry out tests to improve performance, high availability and resilience. Capture and document the KPIs.
• Administering Production Systems