Location: McLean, VA
Looking for an ELK engineer that has been working hands on with Elasticsearch and its components, open source monitoring tools with focus on automating processes and controls for the logging and monitoring solutions. Can work in fluid environments and shows solid ability to solve abstract problems, and support their conclusions among engineering peers and technical management.
• Hands on experience with the following technologies in an enterprise production environment: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus.
• In dept experience in Kibana queries/dashboarding, watcher creation/alert management, Elastics Index Management/ILM/Snapshots, Elastic Machine learning models & jobs.
• Working experience in AWS cloud infrastructure, Managed services, CFT, etc.
• Scripting with Python, Bash and Java.
• Experience Container Infrastructure i.e. Kubernetes is a plus.
• Strong technical written and oral communications skills; technology advocacy
• Help to design, implement and support standards and automated processes for Enterprise Elasticstack.
• Ability to design, implement and maintain Elasticstack on AWS infrastructure.
• Scale and finetune Elastic stack for increased scale of ingestion
Create Performance, negative test scenarios, carry out tests to improve performance, high availability and resilience. Capture and document the KPIs.