AWS Full-Stack Developer - OFFSITE
Location: Remote, VA
Looking for 1 AWS Application (UI) Developer – primarily focused on UI development and enhancements and 2 AWS Full-Stack Developers that may have to assist in UI Development depending on the situation.
Senior level – high pressure environment – needs to hit the ground running!
- Extensive experience developing and deploying front-end application on AWS Cloud.
- Strong development background in Python and or Java.
- Develop sound version control best practices-based code deployment in AWS.
- Experience CI/CD with AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
- Experience building web application on AWS cloud.
- Experience building API on AWS cloud.
- Experience in scripting and automation using Ruby, Python, PHP, Node.js, Angular, Ajax, etc.
- SQL skills in databases including DynamoDB, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in application monitoring and tuning
- Experience deploying serverless application
- Expertise in various flavors of Unix, specifically Linux
- Hands on experience in managing performance test tools infrastructure
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Understand and utilize DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- May respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.