The Swift Engineer - Senior Associate (IT Engineer III)
Location: Remote, VA
Software Engineer/ 5-7 years of experience
As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to designing, producing, testing, or implementing routine or foundational software, technology, or processes, as well as contribute to creating and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Swift Engineer - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Develop moderately complex solutions for application design and IT infrastructure components.
- Understand the end-to-end performance of IT platforms.
- Draft and maintain policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Independently monitor advanced performance and capacity metrics for technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience managing and supporting SWIFT products (Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Alliance Web Platform) and related components (HSM, Alliance Connect)
- Hands on experience with Excel
- Experience in Python
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- ISO 20022, FIN and Payments knowledge
- Experience monitoring and managing operation systems (OS), and staying current on patches, upgrades, and other elements of the OS
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- UNIX scripting and be familiar with UNIX environment
- Experience using SharePoint