Location: McLean, VA
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Back End Skills: Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc., Relational Database
- Automation Testing: Cucumber, Selenium, Mockito, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional Testing
- Devops Tools: git, gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, OCP, CI/CD pipeline.
- Programming Languages: Familiarity with Python is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree
- 5-7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.