App Dev Analyst IV - (Python, Cloud, ORM) - ONISTE
Location: Reston, VA
The client is seeking a Specialized App Dev Analyst IV to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Python and HTML) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in information management, Computer Science, or equivalent degree from an accredited academic institution.
• Min 7 years of experience
Required Knowledge and Skills
• A minimum of three years of Python development experience with NoSQL database knowledge.
• Experience in at least one python framework like Django or flask.
• Strong cloud experience with focus on Oracle RDS and PostgreSQL database.
• Knowledge of object relational mapping (ORM)
• Strong knowledge of front-end technologies like java script and HTML.
• Experience with data management standards and data model practices.
• Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving approach capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Work effectively with multifunctional teams and ability to build good working relationships.
• Preferred experience with ER/Studio Repository/Hackolade.
• Strong SQL skills in Oracle, RDS, PostgreSQL etc.
Desired Knowledge and Skills
• Java, Angular and Nodejs
• Prior consulting experience.
• Understands data quality management best practices
• Team Player
• Windows Servers experience in nice to have skills