Architect IV Specialized - OFFSITE
Location: REMOTE, VA
The candidate should have
• Minimum 8 years in architecting network solutions for highly complex network infrastructure environments to include multiple clouds (on-premise to AWS, Azure) and network interactions of various data classification levels
• Will work with core teams for network connectivity solutions and developing new network capabilities, and automations
• Provide network guardrails and guidance to maintain, develop and improve cloud network security posture
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of routing protocols, technologies including BGP, EIGRP, DVMVON and GRE
• Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Layer 2 technologies including STP, MST and VLANS, firewalls, and F5
• Demonstrate in depth knowledge and work experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud solutions
• Ability to adhere to disciplined methodology and ensure creating and maintaining necessary documentation.
• Prepare network diagrams and keep them up to date.
• Provide feedback and insight on designing and scaling of SaaS and cloud-based environments