Business Analyst IV - ONSITE
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Business Analyst IV to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. The Business Analyst IV is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering & data analysis supporting Capital Markets trading desks. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process, and specification issue.
- Work with Capital Markets Traders and support them on Software Initiatives as well as Data Analysis to adapt to market changes
- Ability to analyze business needs and provide data solutions using Tableau or Microstrategy BI tools
- Advanced understanding of Mortgage Backed Securities, Fixed Income Security Trading, Loan lifecycle & PnL
- Ability to draft Business Requirements and work with technology teams
- Ability to provide UAT, Production support to business applications
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, AWS Cloud Technology, Python, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.