Digital Marketing Content Editor
Location: McLean, VA
Key responsibilities include:
• Partner with the Digital Strategy and Policy Communications teams to ensure content accuracy and that all functional and non-functional requirements are met with each release.
• Shepherd content updates through the review cycle in a timely fashion while conducting appropriate quality assurance activities both pre and post deployment.
• Support product owners on issue resolution.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the digital development and publication lifecycle
• Create logs to document content defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and content creators
• Partner with digital and business leads to resolve pre-production content errors
• Participate in content reviews and deployment production
• Collaborate with digital strategists and developers to manage effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
• Experience in project management and digital content editing
• Excellent digital copy-editing skills
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Team/project oriented