Developer-Full Stack Senior
Location: McLean, VA
Full-Stack Engineer with GraphDB experience using AWS cloud technologies. You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: GraphDB, Spring Boot, Node.js, Angular, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSql databases and Git based source controls systems.
- 8+years of experience as a backend Java Developer (Core Java/J2EE) within a financial, enterprise level environment (specifically within capital markets)
- Proficient in backend technologies such as Core Java, Spring framework, JSON, XML, REST, Hibernate, etc.
- Extensive experience with data modeling and semantic technologies: RDF/OWL, Triple stores, SPARQL
- Knowledge of working with Stardog,Neo4J or Virtuoso
- Excellent at writing complex SQL queries (unions, joins, inner joins, outer joins)
- Experience with Java build tools i.e. Gradle
- Experience with NoSQL systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Design and develop customer-facing web application using Angular
- Build and deploy data pipelines and database processes, including SQL and NoSQL databases for enterprise data management applications.
- Collaborate with enterprise management teams, product teams, data analysts and data engineers to design and build data-forward solutions.
- Gather and process all types of data including raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Integrate with enterprise data catalog to retrieve or update meta-data and attributes of the enterprise data assets.
- Develop data catalogs and data validations to ensure clarity and correctness of key business metrics.
- Design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Ensure data quality and implement tools and frameworks for automating the identification of data quality issues.
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- At least 4 years of experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs
- At least 3 years Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL)
- At least 2 years of experience with DevOps
- At least 4+ experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- At least 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- At least 3 years of experience with software architecture and design
- 10+ years of overall software development experience